Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online
What do you need to start?
- Work experience of 3-5 years
- Analytical skills
- Able to recognize errors in own work and that of others.
- Able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines, and comfortable working in a quick turnaround environment, while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to be a reliable, hands-on deliverer of quality results.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in English.
- Strong team-working skills with ability to work independently.
- Comfortable working in cross-functional teams and working in an unstructured environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously and drive projects to completion.
- Attention to detail!
- Organized, proactive and results oriented.
What duties will help you grow?
You will be working for the biggest global IT brands supporting process of pricing, discounts as per bulk licenses bought by clients using your great Excel skills, performing quality checks and calculations.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
- You will have possibility to join various technical communities.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There’s always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais access.
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program.
Who are we?
As the digital innovation, consulting and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs envision and build what’s next for their organizations. Located in more than 30 offices and 22 creative studios around the world, it´s 6,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights, to develop new digital solutions and business models of the future.
We are a rapidly growing team of talented Data Science enthusiasts which have dedicated themselves to building innovative and data-driven products & services for customers across industries. Our aim is to rapidly develop cutting-edge solutions by applying the latest technologies and data science techniques.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.