Title: Big Data Developer(10944918_1004461)
Location : Horsham, PA (presently WFH relocation required post-pandemic)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
- Big Data Developing modern Data Warehouse solutions using Azure Stack
- Azure Data Lake Azure Databricks Azure Data Factory
- Designing developing and implementing ETL Designing and developing Scala using Azure Databricks
- Coding complex U SQL Spark Scala
- Also experience with T SQL
- Good understanding of Azure Databrick platform and can build analytics solutions to support the required performance and scale
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills particularly those that apply to a big data environment
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law