Financial Data Analyst
Capgemini is looking for Systems Data Analyst, this position is for candidates based in the East Coast.
• The Role As systems data analyst you will be part of the team that will be responsible to onboard new data providers onto our Data Access Network.
• The ideal candidate has significant background in systems data analysis in the financial data domain and has experience in financial enterprise systems and or in fintech space
• You will support the technical program managers and implementation teams to onboard financial data institutions onto the Data Access Network
• You Have B S in a technical discipline 5 years of systems data analysis experience
• A strong understanding of financial services data domain investment products Banking products OR brokerage retail defined contribution defined benefits life insurance fixed and variable annuities etc
• Further understanding of holdings level information unique attributes for these products and some level of understanding of market data cusip sedol price nav etc
• Experience working in API integrations Expertise in preparing concise documentation on details of client data availability for consumption by implementation team and 3rd parties data recipients
• Experience in agile iterative software delivery methodologies Experience in the fintech industry
• The Skills You Need Excellent data analysis skills with extreme attention to details
• Solid written communication skills
• Ability to think through and identify test cases derive test plans drive testing document testing results
• Escalate issues and risks to executive management for timely resolution
• Skills to do what it takes to get the job done and drive things to closure
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.