Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- The duties include Collections interactions with clients in a fast paced goal oriented AR department
- Providing high customer service regarding collection issues, process customer refunds, process and review account adjustments, resolve client discrepancies and short payments. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts
- Actively supporting Team Leader in monitoring results and performance
- Establishing proper collections strategies
- Accountable for reducing delinquency for assigned accounts
- Perform other assigned tasks and duties necessary to support the Accounts Receivable Department, including other team members training
- Enlist the efforts of sales and senior management when necessary to accelerate the collection process
- Must communicate & follow up effectively with sales department regarding customer accounts on a timely basis
- Establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with and sales finance department and customers representatives
- Actively looking for areas of improvements, eliminating wastes and implementing solutions
- Running reports from SAP and preparing daily/weekly/monthly statistics and presentations if required
- At least 2 years of experience in O2C
- Fluent in English and German (at least C1 level)
- Excellent Customer Service & communication skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge and computer skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication skills and enthusiasm
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and stretch targets
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Availability to go for 3 months transition (November 2017, location: Berlin)
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transitionprojects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in expertscommunities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSRinitiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- You will have the opportunity to work from home few days during the week if you are willing to
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologiesforpeople with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.