You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed functional design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate functional blueprints into requirements and specifications. You are also responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience.
• Qualification: Minimum 5 years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Requirement Gathering, Business Requirement Mapping, Application Configuration, Application Testing, Training End User, Post production support.
• Should have baseline skills in Manufacturing, Planning, Logistics and Financial Analysis.
• At least 2 to 3 implementation experience in Oracle Process Manufacturing (OPM), Inventory, MES, Cost Management, Purchasing, WIP and BOM on R12 platform preferably 12.2.5 or higher
• Need to have solid understanding and experience with OPM Process Execution, OPM Product Development, OPM Process Engineer, OPM Quality, Discrete Quality and integration with Inventory and ASCP modules.
• Nice to have good understanding of ASCP and OPM Integration (GOP, ATP and PS).
• The consultant will be responsible for understanding business requirement and mapping business solution in Oracle.
• The consultant will also responsible to conduct CRP and UAT in respective functional areas.
• Extensive experience in functional design of interfaces with third party applications.
• Very good analytical skill and clear understanding the existing solution and extensions.