We are actively looking for a Senior Consultant to join the successful Insights Driven Enterprise (IDE) team.
- Engagement: We believe in providing a stimulating working environment where our consultants are empowered to share their values and are engaged in purposeful work
- Specialism: We value sector expertise and ensure you’re aligned to your area of interest to maximise your sector knowledge
- Empowerment: Our consultants are empowered to shape their own development plans, taking into account the needs of the business, together with their own interests and aspirations
- A diverse and inclusive environment that embraces and values different points of view
- Being part of a team: regular meet-ups, alumni events, and away days – connecting as a team, having fun and learning new skills
- Your professional development: you will have the opportunity to receive best-in-class management consulting training from our Capgemini University in Paris
- Your technical development: you can pursue a range of technical learning opportunities and you will have access to external training courses and accreditations
- Proven experience in digital and ecommerce industries
- Experience in Adobe, Google Marketing Cloud
- Consulting/client services experience
- Team leadership skills, working within a marketing/business intelligence environment
- Experience working with analytical software (e.g. Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst, Coremetrics, etc.) and Google Adwords and other paid search platforms
- Experience in identifying and validating strategic and tactical marketing objectives
- Experience in measuring and analysing online marketing campaigns including natural and paid search, email, affiliate, display and social
- Experience in working with website optimisation tools for A/B and multivariate testing, e.g. Google Website Optimizer, Visual Website Optimizer, Optimizely, Maxymiser, etc.
- Developing Consulting Skills: Developing your communication, analytical and team skills; working effectively in a team with others; Learning and implementing the Capgemini Invent procedures and values
- Delivering for Clients: helping clients find new ways of getting value from data; providing advice on what tools to use, how to manage data as an asset, how to set up new business models and capabilities. You’ll be empowered to prioritise your own workload in order to complete all jobs on time and to the high quality expected by the client
- Contributing to Capgemini Invent: as you develop your expertise, you’ll be encouraged to support business development activity and create engaging content to; take to market; inform your colleagues and promote working at Capgemini Invent
All our teams have the skills and behaviours needed to manage client deliverables and expectations therefore we expect candidates to be:
- Motivated, self-starter, bringing a proactive, can-do attitude to delivery
- Engaging storyteller who can bring to life the value of Analytics, AI & Automation, with excellent written & oral communication skills
- Comfortable working in stimulating roles and experience working in agile delivery models. You’ll be resilient and have a strong focus on speed and quality of execution
- Ability to apply creative thinking and innovative methods to your clients’ business needs to gain commitment and deliver outstanding work
Capgemini Invent combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design to solve the most complex business
and technology challenges. Disruption is not new, but the pace of change is. The fourth industrial revolution is pressing businesses to rethink everything they know.
Leading organizations behave as living entities, constantly adapting to change. With invention at their core, they continuously redesign their business to generate new sources of value. Winning is about fostering inventive thinking to create what comes next. Our global team of over 3,600 talented individuals draw on our understanding of the digital economy and our leadership in business transformation and organisational change.
Whilst you will have London as an office base location, you are fully flexible in terms of assignment location, as these roles may involve periods of time away from home at short notice. We offer a remuneration package which includes fixed salary and variable compensation dependent on company and personal performance. We also offer flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.