About Capgemini Invent
As the digital innovation, design and transformation brand of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent enables CxOs to envision and shape the future of their businesses. Located in more than 36 offices and 37 creative studios around the world, it comprises a 10,000+ strong team of strategists, data scientists, product and experience designers, brand experts and technologists who develop new digital services, products, experiences and business models for sustainable growth.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
An overview of the role:
First, and foremost, you will support and help to lead the design and delivery of transformative supply chain solutions for leading Consumer Products and Retail companies.
You will draw on your experience to work collaboratively with Capgemini colleagues and our clients to support them in understanding the challenges they face, to develop and land solutions in their business.
You will be part of a multi-disciplinary team and will ensure the effective delivery and timely completion of projects in alignment with commercial goals, applying appropriate implementation approaches based on delivery concepts, consulting tools and methodologies. You will be part of (or will lead) workstreams with responsibility for delivering to plan (scope, quality and time).
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It’s really rewarding. And it’s also really varied. You’ll potentially work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of experience in a short amount of time.
Collaboration and Innovation:
We really believe in creating a partnership with our customers. Using our Accelerated Solutions Environment (ASE), you’ll get to know the customer’s needs and challenges, demo innovative solutions and quickly solve problems. It’ll help you discover unexpected answers together.
Why this role?
We are rapidly growing our Supply Chain capability in the UK consulting business, working with industry leading clients, many of whom are recognised leaders in supply chain. In order to achieve this growth ambition we are recruiting high calibre supply chain Senior Consultants and Consultants with Consumer Products and Retail experience to bring new ideas and perspectives into our team and the work we do.
This is your chance to become part of a growing team delivering transformational and sustainable operational solutions to blue chip retail and CP organisations.
You will have 2 to 6 years of experience working in the field of supply chain either as a consultant or within an industry role (or as a mix of both).
You will bring experience in supply chain transformation in the Retail and Consumer Products industry sector.
You will have demonstrable experience across a representative sample of the following:-
• Supply chain strategy, deep knowledge of supply chain process and process design/ optimisation, operating model design delivery and identifying and delivering enabling technology
• Sustainable solutions for supply chain and logistics operations
• Supply Chain Planning and Demand Forecasting – including experience with tools and techniques such as Machine Learning
• Logistics solution design and operation – including fulfilment centre design and optimisation
• eCommerce and Omnichannel solution design and implementation – including experience with Order Management/Strategic Order Orchestration
• Control Towers – including operating model, analytics and insights, pro-active alerting, task automation
• Payment and invoice processing in Consumer Products companies
You will have a strong track record of delivery as part of a diverse team with some experience in team leadership.
• You have a passion and understanding for transformation in a digital world, with a thirst for thinking ‘what is next’.
• You are focussed on ensuring new solutions deliver sustainable results within supply chain operations
• You bring a solid track record of successful project delivery, capable of working independently as well as in teams in our collaborative but sometimes demanding project environment.
• You have a passion for development, coaching others and improving performance.
• You identify business issues, developing possible solutions and may have some experience in selling work to clients.
• You possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently across all levels of Capgemini, client and 3rd party organisations.
• You demonstrate professionalism, flexibility and resilience – being able to adjust positively to situations that involve changing tasks and/or location, shifting priorities or ambiguity.
• You’re able to articulate your views on the future of Supply Chains in general.
We are looking for entrepreneurial individuals with the knowledge and creativity to deliver truly inventive solutions to our clients.
We are constantly developing our thinking around the changing supply chain in a digitally-enabled world, and you’ll be part of developing this thinking and making it a reality for our clients. You’ll be a key member of our Supply Chain Centre of Excellence which blends deep industry knowledge with practical consulting expertise to develop and tailor Supply Chain propositions.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Learning and development:
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
We’re also focused on using tech to have a positive social impact. So, we’re working to reduce our own carbon footprint and improve everyone’s access to a digital world. It’s something we’re really serious
In fact, we were even named as one of the world’s most ethical companies by the Ethisphere Institute for an 8th year. When you join Capgemini, you’ll join a team that does the right thing.
We offer a remuneration package which includes flexible benefits options for you to choose to suit your own personal circumstances and a variable element dependent grade and on company and personal performance.
In order to commence a role with Capgemini UK plc you will be required to provide documentary proof prior to joining the Company that you are entitled to live and work in the UK.
More information is at available at: https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/service/invent/.