Role: Sitecore Developer – 6 to 12 years – Hyderabad
• Rapidly iterate on product and platform features by quickly understanding requirements and producing good quality code.• Be a subject matter expert by identifying technology trends and platforms (including web and mobile apps) and collaborate with other team members to make recommendations based on the company’s needs.
• Be involved in all stages of development, from product ideation through architecture and execution.
• Help evolve the software development methodology based on agile and lean thinking, including impacting the development of coding conventions, documentation standards, testing procedures and quality assurance.
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices.
• Ensure technical issues are quickly resolved and implement strategies and solutions to help reduce the likelihood of reoccurrence.
• Identify competitive services, opportunities for innovation, and provide an assessment of obstacles and technical hurdles to the success of the project.
• Interface with Architects to understand the design skeleton.
• Create the framework for apps, set standards/guidelines.
• Hands-on Coding
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Experience with large scale, high volume E-commerce websites, Responsive design techniques.
• Strong knowledge of Content Management Systems and experience working with Sitecore CMS
• Experience with front end frameworks such as Angular, React, and Bootstrap.
• Strong knowledge of creating REST and Restless Web Services. Experience working with both SQL and NonSQL databases.
• Expertise in responsive web design, and cross-browsers compatibility and DevOps environment and working with CI/CD methodologies.
• Exceptionally self-motivated, solid interpersonal skills and a good communicator.
• Familiarity with technical requirements of Internet marketing and search engine optimization, information security vulnerabilities and risk management
- 6 to 12 Years