Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Experience working with Cloud technologies, acting as an engineer on AWS Cloud-based solution
- Understanding of the key technologies relevant to Cloud native solutions including Kubernetes, Docker
- Practical experience in common automation in Cloud ecosystem
- Understanding of classic infrastructure
- Experience with day to day Linux administration.
It’s not essential, but we appreciate if you also have:
- Experience in administration of hybrid (cloud & on-premise) environments
- Knowledge about Nutanix
- Experience in provisioning automation and configuration using minimum 1 of following: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, OpenStack
What duties will help you grow?
- Providing top level technology consultancy services to our clients and other technical teams
- Supporting implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
- Working with Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and engineers on both Capgemini and client side
- Providing support for modern cloud based solutions.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
• You will have a possibility to join various technical communities.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Data Services – part of business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L49dIpnS3lE
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).