As a consultant you also pick up the role to drive customer interactions with business & IT teams together with the Capgemini team & Project manager.
- Gather requirements and analyze data needed to fulfil the requirement;
- Translate functional/non-functional requirements into technical solutions;
- Assist in the technical design of new features and functionalities in the analytics platform;
- Define new & integrated data warehouse modeling to cover these new features;
- Define new implementation for development (StoreProcs – Tables – views – consumptions models);
- Assist in implementations/ orchestrations of new ETL pipelines;
- Release the solution from a development environment to QA & PROD environments;
- Assist developers in applying proper architectural and development principles (incl. Source control);
- Manage & maintain the solution together with a maintenance team;
- Take overall ownership of the analytics solutions E2E.
- Strong experience in designing, building, releasing and maintaining a cloud analytics solution;
- Engaged all-round cloud data engineer;
- Good knowledge of Azure.
- Azure Data Factory;
- Azure SQL Database;
- Azure analysis services (tabular models);
- Power BI (reporting);
- Azure Logic Apps;
- Azure DevOps;
- Azure Automation;
- Knowledge of Azure Datalake storage and DataBricks is optional.
The languages you might encounter are: