Who you’ll be working with
You will belong to the global procurement team with a focus on the Nordic Capgemini business. The team supports Nordic Senior Management but reports within the global procurement structure. You will be working extensively across the business areas and support the Nordic Category Manager by taking responsibility for sub-categories in order to deliver savings.
The focus of your role
The focus for this role is to lead Capgemini’s MSP program for External Resources and have full ownership of the deliverables in this category. You will be driving internal Change Management project, drive RFP process and create sustainable procurement process for Consultancy services. You will also support Nordic Category Manager to form the strategy and future roadmap for the procurement in Nordics. The role will work closely with the Nordic CPO to support with creating executive reports for Senior Management in Capgemini Group. This is a complex and fast paced role with opportunity for growth that will be incredibly rewarding for the right person!
What you’ll do
- Lead the Nordic Capgemini’s MSP program
- Lead Nordic change management projects for your category
- Perform strategic supplier management, run tenders, drive negotiations, formalize contracts and monitor supplier performance.
- Create a clear roadmap for continuous improvement and value creation through the automation and standardisation of process.
- You will develop category input and initiatives into the budget process and forecasting procurement cost savings initiatives.
- You will contribute to the strategic direction of procurement at Capgemini and ensure that the procurement category strategy correlates with overall business initiatives.
- You will run management reports and presentations for the Nordic management team
What you’ll bring
- 5 years purchasing and contract negotiations experience
- B.S./M.S. in Engineering or Business Administration with a distinguished academic record
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and networking skills and able to work effectively, either as an individual or as part of a team in a matrix organisation
- Purchasing experience in professional services or consultancy services or IT
- Extensive digital experience – “digital native”
- Native speaker and business fluent in English
- Experience of leading MSP program in large corporations
- Experience of leading teams and people
- Interested of taking a leading position in the future
We believe that to be able to succeed in this role you are a person with strong drive and determination, you have a “can do attitude” that like to take ownership and deliver results. You will be working closely with your team, and traits such as humble, co-operative, communicative, analytical and problem solving will be an asset. At Capgemini we will support your professional development, therefore we hope that you are curious with an eagerness to learn new things.