A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Job Description :
Position: Senior C# Python Developer
Location: Toronto, ON
Type: Full Time Permanent
- Implement a new strategic risk architecture to support both existing derivatives business applications and critical regulatory initiatives such as FRTB.
- Participate in requirements gathering analysis prototyping design development testing deployment user training and documentation.
- Prioritise tasks escalate issues appropriately and follow through to completion Lead and contribute to team processes and goals.
- Strong experience in building C# Python software for the financial services industry.
- Deep knowledge of multithreaded programming and data structures.
- Previous experience in market data loads and caching is a plus.
- Experience in XML XSL XSD SOAP.
- Experience in RDBMS such as SQL Server.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Experience in scripting Python UNIX Windows.
- Strong knowledge of Unix and Windows platforms.
- Experience with Scrum Agile development methodologies.
- Exposure to OO concepts analysis design and architectural patterns.
- Working knowledge of messaging solutions IPC and multi threading.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Computer Science Finance Engineering or a related field from a reputed institution.
- Advanced qualifications in finance such as CFA are highly desirable.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle and best practices for building sustainable software.
- Experience in derivatives structured product pricing and risk management platforms preferred.
- Open to working in different technology environments and platforms.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new business concepts and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and other technology teams to achieve desired outcomes.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented well organized and self motivated.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.