Our client, one of the largest banks in the world, is looking for Senior C# Developer to join the team in Prague to develop and maintain tools for the Front Office business users – Traders, Sales, Product Control, and Risk Managers in London, New York, Singapore, and Tokyo.
The successful candidate will actively contribute to various projects spanning across critical technical deliveries, regulatory projects, and platform enhancements requested by the product owner or business users.
You will be expected to work closely with the Developers, Business Analysts, Architects, and Project Managers across all regions and business clusters to deliver robust design and technical solutions in a controlled, transparent, and actively risk-managed fashion.
What will you be doing?
- Analyze new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contribute to the overall system design
- Work on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation, and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications
- Contribute to the delivery of complex projects in collaboration with global teams, to develop new or enhance existing systems
- Focus on good code quality and high-test coverage and actively participate in code reviews
- Negotiate delivery timelines with key stakeholders and effectively manage individual workload
What we’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge of C# & .Net 4.5+ framework
- Excellent communication skills in English, able to liaise with front office staff
- Understanding common design patterns, software engineering fundamentals, and best practices
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Exposure working with relational databases, preferably MS SQL Server, T-SQL
- Exposure to Unit/Integration tests
Where will you be working?
The job requires frequent travelling to Prague (appr. 2 days/week). Please consider this before applying to the job post!
Please send us your resume ONLY if you are resided either in the Czech Republic or in Hungary!