The candidate will be assigned as a business development role at first, focusing on existing account and opening new client account from any BCM (Banking and Capital Markets) financial domain. Coping with our Practice Heads, other Sales Managers, COE(Center Of Excellence)’s and Global Team, Other Executives, the candidate will be responsible for managing existing account and identifying new opportunities, collaborate with various practice, global, COE to coming up with proposals, selling our IT services, solution or consulting service & closing deals, and managing contracts.
Required skills/ Expected profiles:
- 12+ years of business development experience at Consulting Firm and/or Global IT Firm
- Having business development experience in identifying new IT Solution provision service, System integration or Consulting service, creating proposals and closing deals while targeting financial clients in Investment banking, Finance and Securities domain.
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Facilitation and negotiation skills while interfacing with senior stakeholders
- Proven documentation skill in both Japanese and English. Being able to translate abstract concepts into convincing and actionable story line
- Having any experience in selling a large-scaled project (i.e. 10+ M USD +/ year)
- Native Japanese Level + Business level English
- Preferred to have team Management experience, such as managing a team of 10+ consultants