About the Team
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people.
About the Role
This BA role is a critical position in a large scale data transformation program of work. You will be providing BA support to the project lead for the different functional work streams and dealing with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally. You will also be responsible for the review and analysis of the organisation’s business initiatives, services, information needs and processes to identify changes that lead to business improvements in a project environment.
Most importantly about you,
- Experience in a similar role preferably in a consulting environment
- Demonstrated experience in proactively interacting with product owners and other stakeholders to determine dependencies and their progress.
- Experience working in a complex environment delivering to multiple stakeholders with varying requirements.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience to produce high quality documentation and other project artefacts with minimal supervision.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience in contribution to sprint planning sessions, daily stand ups and retrospectives
- Demonstrated experience in translating technical deliveries into high level business outcomes.
- Experience with project management tools, especially Atlassian suite of applications.
- Knowledge of databases and writing SQL queries highly regarded.
Please note, we can only consider Australian Citizens for this role.
How to apply
Interested? We invite you to join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. Not only will you work alongside inspiring colleagues with a world of experience, but you’ll also have access to great benefits including, salary continuance insurance, paid parental leave, education assistance, salary packaging, the ability to purchase additional leave, as well as, discounts on entertainment, financial and wellbeing services, travel and shopping. Ranked among Ethisphere’s 2015 Most Ethical Companies in the Word. Our seven values are at the heart of everything we do – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty. If you believe you have “La Niaque” to go the extra mile, then apply online today.
Capgemini is a proud to be Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants must be legally entitled to work in the country the role is based out of, unless otherwise stated within the job advertisement. Proof of work entitlements and visa status will be required prior to and/or at time of offer. Successful applicants will be required to complete a security and reference checks prior to commencement of employment.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that th