Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Title – BA capital with Trust
Location – NC
• Eliciting Requirements from stakeholders using a range of elicitation techniques
• Working with stakeholders in ensuring the needed level of research is completed to accurately define the solution benefits and risks
• Analyzing and Documenting requirements including modeling and model storming techniques to ensure completeness
• Employing structured analysis techniques such as use cases modeling or user stories decision tables to ensure completeness clarity and non ambiguity of requirements via use of requirements catalog and a traceability matrix reflecting everything from business to functional requirements to test cases
• Proactive identification and resolution of requirements conflicts
• Verifying requirements and their scope and priorities with stakeholders
• Managing requirements change and maintaining requirements traceability
• Working with technical teams to validate proposed solutions
• Effectively presenting the information needed to facilitate a decision to move forward with the proposed solution
• Working with technical teams business users and support teams to determine transition requirements for the implementation phase of projects
• Must Have Good Business Analysis experience
• Extensive experience of requirements elicitation analysis and documentation
• Extensive experience of Solution Assessment and Validation
• Ability to understand differing processes and terminology in different markets
• Experience with Waterfall Agile and Iterative development methodologies
• Strong understanding of Business Analysis concepts SDLC methodologies and Operating models Agile Waterfall with ability to gather requirements document BRD FRD and drive the BA workflow
• Exposure to JIRA or other ALM tools to create a productive high quality development environment
What we offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.