Capgemini, A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, We are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Operating in 40 countries, we are, above all, a people company with almost 200,000 people across the globe and 2017 revenues over €12,792 Billion . We bring deep industry experience, innovative service offerings and next generation global delivery to serve the financial services industry
Position title :- Bloomberg Support Business Analyst
Location :- Montreal, QC or Toronto, ON
Job type :- Fulltime
Order Management System support with a focus on Bloomberg to help address the application support and needs for Client’s Asset Management.
As Business Analyst, the incumbent is responsible for supporting Front-Office Portfolio Managers, Traders, Compliance and Investment Operations personnel. In addition to developing work flows, procedures, and working as an individual contributor on enhancements with a geographically dispersed team of technology professionals to deliver high quality and timely solutions to North American and European investment teams.
Common tasks include, but are not limited to: application management, data reconciliation, requirements gathering, testing, and working closely with the Business.
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with key business partners
ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
• Ability to translate client requirements into business requirements
• Previous experience working with Bloomberg 7000 systems is required
• 3 – 7 years of experience within Capital Markets. Specialization in order management systems, trading desk support, and Bloomberg preferred.
• Candidate must have experience working within Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Candidate must have the ability to work in either Montreal, QC or Toronto, ON and be willing to relocate to either Montreal, QC or Toronto, ON for the duration of the project