Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Global IT Application Setup team is responsible for creating the end to end technology solutions for our Client and engagements. Portfolio of applications we handle is very significant and covers all business areas from PTP, OTC, RTA, Supply Chain and HRO.
Following market and internal needs we are extending the team of Business and Senior Business Analyst and looking for motivated, technology curious people to expand the team and bring new capabilities and innovative ideas.
Currently we are looking for candidates to be involved in RPA technology solutions, leading automation projects for our Client, supporting sales processes with expertise in process and technology.
- Lead the Design Workshops during process standardization session at Client location and define requirements for application
- Prepare and manage the configuration documents to support application deployment: Product documentation, Requirements specifications, Configuration & Functional documentation, Sales documentation and Testing & Training documentation
- Collection of business & system requirements from Clients and Process teams
- Responses to requests for further information regarding tool
- Representation of the Global IT team at client workshops, trainings and testing activities
- Actively support the engagement in defining optimal and cost effective IT solutions for identified business opportunities
- Drive standardization of IT solution aligned with GPM , across Capgemini delivery centres and engagements
- Knowledge of or a background in process areas (PTP, OTC, RTA Supply Chain and / or HRO)
- Excellent documentation skills and great attention to details
- Consulting skills:
– Presentation skills
– Influencing skills
– Rapport building
– Consensus building
- Advanced Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel & Outlook skills
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is a must (Spanish / Portuguese would be an advantage)
- Experience in creation training documentation and leading training sessions
- Full lifecycle experience of ERP based programme lifecycles (SAP, Oracle)
- Proven ability in Business Analysis techniques will be an asset
- Able to organise, prioritise and manage own workload, proactive and strong at self management, able to work under pressure, with minimal supervision and direction
- Able to summarise and analyse complex situations. Follow analytical and methodical approach to working with keen eye for detail
- Demonstrate good interpersonal skills to efficiently interact with the Global IT Team and key stakeholders
- Able to manage conflicting time demands and multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Tenacious and assertive & challenging, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Ambitious and result-oriented
- A willingness to learn, grow and stretch in to new roles with different Clients
What we offer
- Work in multinational company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings – over 20 000 online trainings and books also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages.
- You will learn best practices and global business from Capgemini experts. Over 900 certificated professionals in the field of PMP, SAP, ACCA, etc.
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together – Capgemini Theatre, employee volunteer program, integration events, sports events (basketball, volleyball) – everyone will find something for themselves!
- In addition to the salary you will receive attractive benefit package (medical care for whole family, life insurance). You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards!
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.