With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.Rightshore ® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Business Analyst for CRM & Marketing initiatives
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
• Must have excellent documentation skills and have experience with SRS, BRD, process flows, and associated requirements document.
• Must be analytical and proactive.
• Must have prior experience working with all levels of development teams (DB, services, infrastructure, etc), QA, UAT, business, etc.
• Needs to be familiar with Agile and waterfall processes. Must have familiarity writing user stories, use cases, etc.
• CRM experience (preferable Salesforce) preferred.
• Lead and Prospect management requirement gathering experience preferred.
• Experience supporting mobile application preferred.
• Wealth Management experience preferred.
• Should be able to support weekend deployments as needed.