- Position Type: Full Time Job
- Job Location: Charlotte, NC
- Job Title: RPA Business Analyst
• Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
• Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
• Identifying and communicating the technical infrastructure requirements.
• Designing Automation process solutions in accordance with standard RPA design principles and conventions.
• Configuring new RPA processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
• Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
• Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
• Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
• Communicating on software related issues, suggested improvements and participating with other users in the Automation community.
• Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
• Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases
• Supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
• A minimum of 3 years designing and testing software on a Windows platform and adhering to a structured and documented methodology
• Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment
• The aptitude to contribute to the evolution of methodologies and procedures in a controlled manner to continually improve a rapid and repeatable delivery channel
• Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualise it as an automated solution
• The ability to learn quickly and progress rapidly from theoretical exercises to real world delivery and mentoring tasks.
• Good communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience.
• Good written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
• The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind.
• An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines.
• An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error.
• A self-starter who delivers high quality work and can adapt to new challenges, either on their own or as part of a team.