Senior Bid Manager
- You will be responsible for finalizing and submitting winning propositions to the client.
- You will manage the external communications and interactions with the clients during bid processes along with the Sales Lead.
- You will challenge the overall strategy for the Bid team including pre-Sales activities in co-operation with cross-discipline and onshore colleagues for qualification meetings and proposal presentations.
- You will be the project manager for mid-sized bids, identify bid risks and manage bid related partners and 3rd
Your key responsibilities:
- Set up bid process including budget, staffing and administration
- Identify value drivers fitting with client and opportunity situation,
- Develop value messaging and positioning based on joint value creation and develop proposition plan mapping value drivers/targeted units/ phasing/resources (including use of partners)
- Monitor and evaluate risks and report bid status to management
- Ensure overall consistency of the bid strategy
- Identify the right profiles for the bid team (Solution Architect, Risk Manager, Commercial Manager, Industry Specialist, Sales Operations)
- Address complex issues involving interactions up to executive level
- Initiate escalation process with large bids including communication with Sales Operations and Sales Management team
- Master project management, client meetings and negotiations techniques
- Ensure quality of the propositions both in writing as well as orally
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Bid management
- Experience in Sales of consulting and IT- services
- Languages: fluent English, French and Dutch
- Experience with EU bids is a must
Interested? We should talk!
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Capgemini Europe Cluster Business Unit (BU), with nearly 5,000 people spread across 11 European countries, has a unique DNA within the Capgemini Group and a great potential for development and growth. Together with our clients we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions enabling them to achieve innovation, competitiveness, and sustainable growth.