Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud.
In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland.
Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
The person, who will apply for this position needs to be very good at communication with others and have a great will for work. We are looking for people, who are kind and ready for delivering help to others.
- Knowledge of TSM
- Professional experience with managing Backup systems
- English language skills (B1 level or higher)
Nice to have:
- Experience in hardware management.
- OS management (Linux Red Hat and / or Windows Server )
- Familiarity with Virtualization (VMWare),
- Familiarity with writing scripts
Currently we are looking for a Senior Backup Administrator with knowledge of Backup technologies who wants to join our team for one of the biggest companies from the pharmacy sector.
This job offer is for professionals, who have skills, knowledge and experience in Backup technologies.During a typical working day, the successful candidate will be responsible for the management of our customers backup infrastructure and workflows, performing typical activities like incident management, service request management and change management.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing