Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
The focus of you’re role
In this role you will be part of the Capgemini Cloud, Center of Excellence Team.
This is a leadership position that entails guiding and coaching other Capgemini consultants and teams in the designing and deployment of workloads and IT capabilities in AWS
What you’ll do
• Involved in definition, planning and delivery of AWS engagements that may include:
• Conducting cloud assessments to determine appropriate cloud uses case to leverage AWS and determine what applications and workloads to move to AWS
• Based on cloud use case and/or applications/workloads to move to AWS, define and design appropriate to-be application, platform, and hosting architectures in AWS
• Designing AWS architecture that meets key non functional requirements (security, compliance, performance, resiliency, and availability) and needed services
• Migration of assets (workloads/applications) and capabilities (e.g. DR, archiving/backup) to AWS
• Utilizing AWS services (e.g. CloudFormation, Opsworks, CloudWatch, CodePipeline, etc.) to implement desired cloud operating model to enable Environment-as-a-Service and DevOps capabilities
• Implementation of appropriate security patterns utilizing AWS capabilities
• Guide Capgemini consultants and teams on how to structure and deliver AWS engagements; lead capturing and sharing of reusable content/IP (e.g. AWS reference architecture, AWS security patterns, etc.)
What you’ll bring
• Hands-on experience in planning, designing, architecting and implementing IT capabilities and migrating workloads/applications to AWS
• Pre-sales and Go to Market experience
• Certified as an AWS Solution Architect at Professional level with demonstrable proficiency dealing with security, big data, serverless, API gateway and pipelines
• Extensive experience in IT and/or software development including roles as an enterprise architect, application architecture or infrastructure architecture
• Implementation experience with distributed applications; working knowledge of software development, DevOps tools and methodologies
• Experience in networking; infrastructure or database architecture
• Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Senior IT executives
• Excellent organizational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
• Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation; able to coach, mentor or lead by example
• Strong understanding of risk management techniques and ability to develop appropriate contingency plans
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.