Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini’s financial services specialists provide a complete range of services to help our clients capture sustainable business results. Our Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
The focus of you’re role
We are looking for a number of experienced and motivated AWS Solution Architect to create innovative solutions in the AWS Cloud for Capgemini Financial Services.
You will have the opportunity to be part of many transformation strategic initiatives, lead many AWS Architects and Engineers to form the best minds in cloud platform solutions
What you’ll do
- Conducting cloud assessments to determine appropriate cloud uses case to leverage AWS and determine what applications and workloads to move to AWS
- Based on cloud use case and/or applications/workloads to move to AWS, define and design appropriate to-be application, platform, and hosting architectures in AWS
- Designing AWS architecture that meets key non functional requirements (security, compliance, performance, resiliency, and availability) and needed services
- Migration of assets (workloads/applications) and capabilities (e.g. DR, archiving/backup) to AWS
- Utilizing AWS services (e.g. CloudFormation, Opsworks, CloudWatch, CodePipeline, etc.) to implement desired cloud operating model to enable Environment-as-a-Service and DevOps capabilities
- Implementation of appropriate security patterns utilizing AWS capabilities
- Guide Capgemini consultants and teams on how to structure and deliver AWS engagements; lead capturing and sharing of reusable content/IP (e.g. AWS reference architecture, AWS security patterns, etc.)
What you’ll bring
- Prior experience having interactions and influence with CTO’s and CIO’s is mandatory
- Leadership and mentoring skills are mandatory to lead diverse global architecture teams
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with Senior IT executives
- Excellent organizational skill and ability to juggle multiple demands without missing deadlines
- Strong teambuilding skills and teamwork orientation; able to coach, mentor or lead by example
- Strong understanding of risk management techniques and ability to develop appropriate contingency plans
- Has led teams for over five years; management level experience in IT
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of almost 220,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 14.1 billion.