Location: Atlanta, GA
- The Role Investment Compliance Technology team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer focusing on Quality Assurance process and leading the team in all aspects of software development lifecycle of a brand-new Compliance Monitoring product
- This is a highly concurrent system performing complex real time calculations all within a sub second SLA
- We are looking for a Senior technical developer with strong engineering focus and passion for building complex distributed systems
- Role will also involve growing a strong engineering team that could challenge the status quo and build next generation applications for Asset Management
- The Expertise You Bring Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field
- Proficient with 5 years of experience Automation of Rest APIs UI and Database components
- Working experience in agile methodology leading the team with proficiency in agile tools like JIRA
- Knowledge and working experience in Rest based Microservices built using frameworks
- Working experience in Cloud based infrastructure and Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery CI CD practices
- Understanding of the Asset Management specifically Compliance domain is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile team
- The Skills You Bring You have great collaboration skills and can work with different partners and drive business solutions
- Out of the box problem solving skills and willingness to learn and experiment new technologies
- Proactive working style with ability to multitask and handle multiple priorities at once
- Possess good interpersonal skills and can articulate your thoughts and questions clearly
- You have the ability to lead and mentor team with compassion
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
What We Offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums. We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients. With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve. Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships. Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law. This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship. Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApplicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.