Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Senior Test Automation Specialist performs testing and quality assurance tasks within project team. Develops and maintains test asset used for manual and automated product testing. Manages own assignments and schedule and serves as a resource for other departments on issues relating to the tester’s modules.
- Solid experience in software testing environment;
- Must have excellent testing skills and an in-depth understanding of the QA process;
- Practical experience with application related test automation tools like Selenium, Appium and RobotFramework;
- Practical experience on REST API testing;
- Practical experience on working with automation in a CI environment;
- Practical experience with any modern test management, defect and requirement tools;
- Must have excellent communication skills;
- Able to train other testers;
- Able to accurately estimate task durations and meet schedules;
- Must be able to deal effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Must be a team oriented person with a “can do” attitude;
- Proficient in OOP principles and engineering practices.
- Works directly with project team members to deliver high quality software;
- Primary responsibilities include proactive testing, finding new defects, reporting and analysing them, and supporting software designers in corrective actions;
- Plans, schedules and implements testing projects and change requests;
- Designs and creates manual & automated test cases, test data and other necessary test assets;
- Assists less experienced test engineers with difficult problems regarding testing approaches, application knowledge, and technical knowledge;
- Influences software design to maximize testability and automation potential and improves working methods;
- Has a very good understanding of the industry requirements for the product features being tested, including daily usage of the features and feature related performance, security and reliability requirements;
- Writes test cases for assigned modules, builds test systems and automates tests under the direction of automation test architect.
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs and platforms (e.g: content provided by Pluralsight, Harvard and Coursera);
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, gym discounts);
- Opportunity to work with Top Clients on large projects;
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Long term career development programs.