A Senior Audit Manager executes high profile audits locally and globally and through regular contact at Senior Management and Executive Board Level, obtains sponsorship and drives improvements in the quality control and compliance management across the business.
- Experience and knowledge of working in an outsourcing and service delivery environment;
- 7-10 years of auditing experience in IT;
- IRCA Lead Auditor certification or CISA certification from Information Systems and Control Association (ISACA) organization;
- Intermediate understanding of the financial and commercial/contractual terms and knowledge of Capgemini internal financial systems and reporting;
- ITIL, ISO 9001,20000 intermediate certificates (i.e. ISO9K & ISO20K Lead Auditor certification);
- Experience of working in multinational, multicultural and globally operating organisations/companies;
- A very good understanding of IS Quality Management System (QMS) and its components plus Client’s QMS if within engagements;
- Owns the responsibility of ensuring the overall success of the Audit function for the assigned geography;
- Spearheads improvements in the definition, execution, monitoring and reporting of controls so that control weaknesses can be fixed before they result in customer-visible problems;
- Takes ownership of the preparations for major internal audits related to ISO9k and ISO20K compliancy, or audits requested by management and manage customer audits on Capgemini Services of major accounts.
- Builds the credibility of the audit function whilst fostering strong executive-level relationships;
- Adherence to auditing policies, targets, plans and standards;
- Can lead Flying Squad teams and direct complex audit;
- Manages the audit function for an assigned geography – targeting, scheduling and resourcing of critical audits and reporting on key performance indicators;
- Takes accountability for the financial control of the role / ensure appropriate assignments/project codes;
- Where appropriate, ensures that the Audit function is adequately resourced with appropriately trained and experienced people with the (internal) client;
- When needed, mentors and coaches members of the audit team below their level;
- Supports bid teams on matters relating to audit and quality standards;
- Ensures continuous improvement of the auditing methods and processes;
- Actively contributes to the success and improvement of the organisation’s quality management system
- Works closely with the Continuous Service Improvement team re common finding across multiple audits and key areas requiring focused attention;
- Supports the organisation’s readiness activities for Group Internal Audits and required certifications.