Experience in key Reference data functions like Security Master, Corporate Action & Pricing.
Responsible for performing static data analysis and update application for various Financial Products with External/Internal counterparts.
Understanding client’s requirement for setup on various securities on system, updating various price quotes and corporate action details on application
Performing the activities in a timely manner and in accordance with the agreed service levels.
Maintaining high levels of accuracy and TATs in all the activities conducted.
Reading and understanding procedure documents and strictly adhere to procedures when handling static data requests.
Exceed customer expectations and work towards building a world class operations environment
• Awareness on MIFID 2 regulatory changes and impact to data management operations
• Ability to work on MIFID 2 Change management analysis and experience in handling similar projects
• Analyze cost & charges data and the target market data
• Where data is missing, follow-up with Data Vendors and also the manufacturers for this data
• Escalate issues and follow-up with Issue Owners for closure
• Work with the business to remediate any data quality issues
• Attend working group meetings with Data Vendors and Manufactures
• Support MIS creation of Data Quality Dashboard Reports