Job Title – Sr. Manager
Location: Toronto, CA
• As a Senior Manager within the Financial Service Insights and Data team you will support managing a portfolio of Capgemini s Data and Insights engagements projects.
• The role includes nurturing client relationships leading technical workstreams coaching and mentoring Capgemini professionals with a continuous focus on personal and professional learning and growth and achieving highest levels of quality performance commensurate with the expectations of a World leading Consulting and Technology firm.
• This role has full life cycle of Data and Insight projects which includes proposal development and pursuit assistance project delivery team development and performance quality of our project deliverables.
• In this role you will Offer expertise in Data and Analytics Solution design and implementation Support the growth of a pool of talented Data and Analytics practitioners participate in sales opportunities and display knowledge in various strategic initiatives across Data and Insights service offerings and the external marketplace.
• Apply technical knowledge of disruptive trends to advise clients on the implementation of their Data and Analytics Strategy to drive business outcomes.
• Support the design Data and Analytics strategy and roadmaps for clients based on readiness aspirations and vision Implement large Data and Analytics transformation programs
Skills and Education
• Entrepreneurial attitude desire to create new business ability to inspire followership amongst team members 8 plus years of consulting experience with a Professional Services Consulting or Advisory Firms and or Financial Services organizations 3 years of Financial Services experience Banking and Capital Markets and or Insurance
• Experience in strategy and or technology enabled business transformation innovation ideation evaluation and adoption strategic effectiveness and strategic model design review and management
• Understanding of enterprise data and analytics life cycle i e data strategy data governance management data architecture data migration business intelligence data science etc Superior written and verbal communication skills including presentation and facilitation skills and strong attention to detail
• Structured problem solving skills and logical thinking as well as ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Required BSc BBA MBA preferred
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.