Overview of the role
As a Senior AEM Developer you’ll have a hugely positive impact in this role where you will lead both the custom based development and the solution design of our Adobe projects.
You will combine your deep experience of solution design and delivering customer centric Digital solutions with your personal skills and credibility to lead some of the best technical teams in the business to successful project delivery. You will take accountability for ensuring that the end-to-end development of the overall solution we create for our customers
fulfil their expectations of high quality and cost-effectiveness.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team who will lead the development of the Adobe solutions across Capgemini UK&I. Reporting to the Adobe Practice Lead and Delivery Unit Leadership within DCX, you will work closely with our Delivery Leads and Solution Architects to design, shape, plan and deliver the projects.
Using a combination of software engineering experience and technology acumen, and a thorough knowledge of Adobe’s Experience Cloud product portfolio, specifically AEM Assets and Sites, articulate Adobe high-level technical design to business problems and tie the development solution to the project / programme success criteria
As a vital part of our business unit, you’ll contribute to first-class end-to-end solutions in your assignments. You will play an active role in defining our practices, standards and ways of working, and apply them to your role. Be open to working across organisation and team boundaries to ensure we bring the best to our customers.
Why this role?
- Understand the project deliverables and map these to functional / technical use cases and solutions to help customersmeet their objectives
- Be responsible for technical design and overall development and testing / quality assurance, including providing guidance and coding best practices to ensue robust, scalable solutions
- Conduct code development peer reviews and provide technical oversight for the delivery team, problem solve, including ability to create clear observations, analysis and conclusions based on risks or issues the project may encounter
- Collaborate effectively with the Adobe architecture team when required on behalf of the team or the client, or whenwe require their support as a partner
- Be able to multi-task and prioritise across multiple agile teams at the same time
- Have the ability to collaborate effectively with business stakeholders as well as the architecture team
- Possess excellent team communication skills with experience of owning the development and achieving buy-in from the team you work with, both onshore, offshore, or nearshore
- Lead cross functional development teams in an Agile delivery process and be responsible for delivering first class user experiences
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Coach and mentor other team members to share knowledge and experience and help grow the team
- Actively contribute to the wider Capgemini digital community
- Knowledge and software engineer development experience across the Adobe Experience Cloud solutions, specifically AEM Assets and Sites
- In-depth understanding of the typical AEM use cases of Digital Platform implementations
- Extensive experience working in a top-tier agency, consulting or technology organisation
- Ability to solve problems for large projects, you’ll develop and maintain bespoke solutions for a varied client base which includes both the public and private sectors – drawing on different languages, methods and approaches
- You’ll support live systems and applications, implementing bug fixes and exploring improvements through code changes.
- You’ll take responsibility for components of a much larger system, writing code to complement that which is being developed by colleagues.
- Good communication skills – written and oral
- Nice to have – working experience of Target, Adobe Analytics, Audience Manager, Campaign
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm