Senior Accountant – Finance Department BeLux
Boost your career with Capgemini and get to know the world of IT and consultancy. Work in a very dynamic environment, where high performance is rewarded and freedom, innovation and trust are in the spotlight. Enjoy a challenging job and personal growth.
Working with Capgemini
Capgemini offers young talent a challenging environment and an appealing perspective on the future. At Capgemini, you can quickly build up a network. This happens on projects where you form a tight team with clients and colleagues. This network of clients and colleagues, together with your knowledge, is the basis of your work at Capgemini.
Your individual input in our clients’ success is of priceless value. At the same time, Capgemini has a mutual culture in which honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun are the key values. These values should be present in all your contacts.
What is your role
Within the Belux Finance Department, located in Diegem (Brussels) and Bertrange (Luxembourg), we are looking for a senior financial profile that can handle various tasks and projects for Belgium and Luxembourg :
- Supervise monthly closings and reporting,
- Assist in analysis and participate in optimization projects,
- Support on coordination of central projects and accounting,
- Prepare Belgian & Luxembourg VAT declarations and statistics,
- Ensuring the timeliness and reliability of the financial information,
- Assist in data quality control in statutory and analytical accounting,
- Analyze and optimize internal control processes,
- Prepare Belgian & Luxembourg Statutory Accounts and Tax declarations
- Handle relationship with auditors and financial controllers
What do we ask from you?
Can you put ambitions into results, together with colleagues? All you need is a Bachelor degree and the ability to communicate fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- University degree, preferably Financial-Economic oriented or equivalent
- Ongoing focus to provide quality service to internal customers and external suppliers
- Familiar with PC, MS Office, ERP systems and use of financial tools
- Good knowledge of French, Dutch and English
- Strong analytical, numerical and organizational skills with ability to prioritize
- Strong interpersonal- and communication skills
- Pro-active and team player
- Willing to travel weekly to Luxembourg
- Maturity, discretion and proper treatment of confidential information
- Minimal 5-7 years of experience
We offer you a diversified financial function, with the possibility to develop your talent in a challenging environment.
In return for your commitment you can count on an attractive salary package with fringe benefits
At Capgemini, you can develop from different starting points. At first instance, you put together a solid base for your future development. At a later stage, there’s a further specialization or a wider development on company processes. Based on your personal development plan, you take courses and perform tasks that fit your ambitions and client requests. Together with your mentor, you draw your educational map: the basis for delivering a valuable contribution to the expansion of Capgemini Belgium.
Interested? – Contact us.
Capgemini Belgium NV
Mobile: 0032 (0) 496 59 93 69