Would you like to be part of the evolution to Industry 4.0 and the Cloud-native world? Or move Telco towards 5G?
Are you “Hunter”, not “Farmer”?
Then we are looking for you! …a senior IT services account manager to develop new accounts primarily in the Manufacturing and Telco sectors for the Capgemini Czech Republic branch.
- Identify new business opportunities in the Digital transformation of the Manufacturing, Telco sectors.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Develop sales strategies and unique value propositions and solutions for clients.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3-4 x sales quota.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum of 5-10 years of sales experience in selling IT integration and/or software development projects to customers.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with senior executives and key stakeholders.
- Experience with the consultative sales approach in analyzing challenges of potential clients and conveying ROI and TCO concepts to CXO level management.
What that will help you in the role:
- High comfort level proposing and building relationships with C-suite executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills & outstanding presentation skills
- Significant experience in targeted account sales strategies
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technological advancements within the industry sectors
- Experience with Sales pipeline reporting, forecasting, and Salesforce.com CRM tools
- Fluent communication in Czech and English
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Does it sound tempting? Then do not hesitate and share your CV with us!
Visit us at www.capgemini.com.
People matter, results count
Feedback from our employees is available at www.atmoskop.cz or www.glassdoor.com