Are you a senior account manager looking for your next growth platform? Are you passionate about creating, developing, and nurturing customer relationships and increase the business value of your customer? Then read about this opportunity!
In the Automotive market area and specifically within one of our major accounts, we see continuous change, fast adoption of technology trends and ever-changing business models. A fantastic opportunity to match the needs of our client and capabilities and (global) thought leadership of Capgemini. We have already strong partnerships within strategic areas in place and have ambitious growth ambitions going forward.
We are now searching for a senior account manager to further bolster our team. In this role your main task is to proactively shape, develop and close business opportunities, securing ongoing deliveries as well as further develop business relationships. You are responsible for the entire sales process from start to finish and will work closely with colleagues from different parts of our organization globally. This account will provide you a fantastic opportunity to challenge and develop your business development capabilities and engage in inspiring business opportunities. You can expect an international working environment with high speed, demanding client needs and being part of an inspiring and successful journey! The role is based in Gothenburg.
What you will do?
- Build and maintain active and effective customer relationships with Key client Stakeholders
- Identify areas where Capgemini can help in creating more business value
- Conduct client presentations, preparing estimates, win strategies, proposals and participating and/or leading negotiations with client stakeholders
- Assuring the client stakeholders of the commitment and driving the delivery process by working collaboratively with delivery management to address all issues that may affect delivery
- Provide account and client management for ongoing engagements supporting our growth agenda and client satisfaction
- Take part in building an account plan for the account – with details of the relationships required, the opportunities to pursue, target revenues, competitor analysis, potential threats and weaknesses that need to be addressed
- Co-ordinate and lead new bids and working with strategic partners (e.g. Microsoft, SAP, AWS etc.) as required
- Be part of a global network where you give/gain knowledge and support
What you will bring?
- 10+ years of work experience with strong sales, delivery, relationship management and account management experience in the IT Service industry
- Experience from working in an international environment with sales, business development and delivery
- Proven capabilities of building relationship with middle and senior management in client
- Proven experience in rapidly growing accounts
- Knowledge of automotive industry specific business issues and drivers
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team spirit, high performance, and passion to learn and develop your skills further
- Fluency in English is mandatory, and Swedish would be beneficial.