Southern England – Flexibility to travel/work away.
Security Clearance Required
An overview of the role.
Capgemini is a market leading provider of digital transformation services to the Public sector across the world. In the UK we are growing this sector, and in 2020 secured a significant contract providing a variety of services to the MOD.
This role will primarily be to lead growth in the MOD account working with Capgemini’s MOD team, building relationships with the client and IT Services Eco-system partners promoting the Capgemini brand.
Why this role?
This Account Management role will have both a sales and P&L focus. P&L management includes delivery oversight of Cloud Infrastructure and System Integration projects. You will be supported by relevant Service Delivery and Project Managers.
Working closely with Sector & Delivery Unit Management teams, you will be responsible for creating and driving your own pipeline, in line with the business unit’s overall business strategy and direction. Originating and nurturing the development of the business, new revenue streams and directing proposition development will be key focus areas. You will be familiar with the various sources of demand – how to identify them, create and grow them and be responsible for building and closing an active pipeline of prospective deals.
You will be expert an in-demand generation activities that are relevant to this market segment and will play a lead role in devising strategies to promote Capgemini in these forums with tangible business results.
You will both frame and drive business opportunities, leveraging the Cloud Infrastructure teams. This will also involve the shaping and framing of Cloud Infrastructure propositions to meet client requirements working alongside Sector Leadership, Service Delivery Managers, Solution Architects and Proposal Development teams, responsible for sales closure of the deals following Capgemini processes and achieving the sales targets including revenues and profitability.
You will bring a range of skills and experience:
• Personally, have managed and developed at least three deals in excess of £5m+ TCV Cloud Infrastructure in the Defence or Public Security sector. The client must be willing to provide a reference for your leadership role in the sale.
• Recent experience working for a Large Tier-1/2 Global IT or Consulting organisation in Sales or with responsibility for Business Development in the Cloud Infrastructure Solutions space.
• Hold a network of contacts within relevant commercial organisations including software and hardware vendors, industry analysts and advisors besides prospective clients.
• Proven track record of selling in the Defence or wider UK Public Sector both through formal procurement processes and through informal relationship-based selling.
• Exceptional focus on all aspects of P&L management and reporting at both a pursuit and client level
• Experience of overseeing or working with a large Outsourcing contract, and growing business from this
• Well versed with commercial models, estimation techniques, pricing trends, crafting complex MSA & SOW documents.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.