- Work in an Agile Environment to understand & analyze User stories to take it forward for Automation.
- Analyze user stories from ST & SIT perspective and script it to achieve progression Automation.
- Work on the Technicalities of framework like Customized Reporting, Parallel Execution, continuous integration and overnight Scheduling.
- Manage ownership of automation and lead the automation team by mentoring the team as required.
- Design & implement build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using them.
- Interact directly with End User Clients / Developers / Bas
- Maintain the Selenium & C# automation code and resources in source controls like SVN / Bitbucket over the time for improvements and new features
- An automation engineer having 4+ years of experience in Selenium and C#
- Proficient in Selenium and C#
- Should be able to handle automation of projects independently
- Must be keen to learn performance testing
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with independently with Client
Experience: 6-9 years
Contact Person: Neha Ghatkar