• Performing testing across various web & mobile applications ensuring quality is at the forefront of our deliveries Specflow Skill needed
• Concentrate on testing software to the agreed definition of done
• Automate suitable tests
• Contributing to designing solutions that meet the strategic requirements of our business.
• Identifying improvement opportunities such as test automation or technical innovations to increase the quality and efficiency of delivery.
• Providing technical expertise and collaborating in teams operating across the UK, Poland and India. You’ll achieve this by:
• Working with scrum team members and the Scrum Master and Product Owner to deliver focused, value driven changes to a high quality standard
• Bringing your technical testing expertise to the team
• Fostering team spirit and collaboration within your team
• Engaging and contributing to the technical capability of our products to ensure they are the best fit for our customers
• Focus on being a key member of an agile team, delivering great software We’re particularly interested in:
• Experienced in testing web & mobile applications(Native/Hybrid and Mobile web)
• Pension / General Insurance Product knowledge
• Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development & Continuous Integration.
• Agile delivery experience / knowledge (Scrum, Kanban)
• Experience working in distributed Agile in Multivendor environment
• Knowledge about Nexus Framework
• Experienced with tools such as Selenium, Zephyr (JIRA) & Visual Studio
• Experience working with cloud tools like perfecto/SEE Test/Device anywhere etc. would be an added advantage