Selenium Test Engineer – 2-4 Yrs – Mumbai
- Work in an Agile Environment to understand & analyze User stories to take it forward for Automation.
- Work on the Technicalities of framework like Customized Reporting, Parallel Execution, continuous integration and overnight Scheduling.
- Manage ownership of automation and lead the automation team by mentoring the team as required.
- Design & implement build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using them.
- Interact directly with End User Clients / Developers / Bas
- Hands on Expertise in implementing automation solutions using Protractor/Cucumber/Selenium
- Experience designing automation framework for Agile/Sprints development models
- Experience using Java, Java Script and SQL
- Experience with GIT, Jenkins, Perforce, Autosys (not a must)
- Strong communication skills including verbal and written communication skills including discussion about delivering technical information.
Experience: 2-4 years
Contact Person: Neha Ghatkar