Selenium Test Analyst_4-6 years_Chennai
Selenium Test Analyst – 4 to 6 years – Chennai
Job Specification / Skills
- Experience in leading automation projects or having worked as technical architect.
- Experience in Testing CoEs will be preferred.
- Must have excellent hands on experience on Scripting and Designing Automation FW.
- Excellent understanding of object oriented programming.
- Good knowledge of tools/frameworks like Jenkins, Ant, Maven, TestNG, Junit, Nunit
- Good knowledge on tools such as SVN, GitHub, TFS
- Exposure to JIRA or related tools.
- Experience in maintaining standards, methods and tools in the area of Automation Testing.
- Hands on experience in development and implementation of automation frameworks.
- Good understanding of Automation Trends and creating solutions
- Must have experience in estimation, tool recommendations and planning for Automation testing projects
- Should be able to select an appropriate estimation methodology for the project based on the requirements, design and scope of a project; should also be able to train others on these methodologies
- Should be able to translate Strategic plan to Tactical and operational plan with a focus of optimizing resources and time. S/he should be able to train people on relevant tools and techniques.
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Contact Person: Sushanth Suvarna