Selenium Test Analyst_2 to 4 Years_Pune
• Responsible for the Test Automation of the Financial applications
• Work with stakeholders to produce testable acceptance criteria
• Create and maintain automated tests.
• Perform functional and acceptance testing working as part of a development team.
• Provide close test support to the development teams including advice on testing as required.
• Hands on coding of the automation test scripts
• Review test cases, and execution
• Must be ready for frequent short term travel
Specification / Skills / Experience:
• Must have hands on experience on C# and Selenium Scripting
• Must have worked on Visual Studio IDE
• Training or working knowledge on BDD Cucumber needed
• Use of de-bugging tools, ability to analyze stack traces, code, log-files and other artifacts
• Should be Flexible to understand the existing framework and customize it as per client business needs, and developing automation scripts.
• Client Facing and have excellent communication skills
• Ready to work under minimal guidance for the allotted automation to be accomplished
• Ready to learn new technologies and tools to achieve maximum automation possible across domains and technologies
• Experience on working in DevOps desirable
Job Location: – Pune
Experience: – 2-4 Years
- C# and Selenium Scripting
- BDD Cucumber
- Visual Studio IDE