Selenium Test Analyst_2 to 4 years_Hyderabad
Work with stakeholders to produce testable acceptance criteria
• Create and maintain automated tests.
• Perform functional and acceptance testing working as part of a development team.
• Provide close test support to the development teams including advice on testing as required.
• Hands on coding of the automation test scripts
• Review test cases, and execution
• Must be ready for frequent short term travel
Required Skills • Must have hands on experience on C# and Selenium Scripting
• Must have worked on Visual Studio IDE
• Training or working knowledge on BDD Cucumber needed
• Use of de-bugging tools, ability to analyze stack traces, code, log-files and other artifacts
• Should be Flexible to understand the existing framework and customize it as per client business needs, and developing automation scripts.
• Client Facing and have excellent communication skills
• Ready to work under minimal guidance for the allotted automation to be accomplished
• Ready to learn new technologies and tools to achieve maximum automation possible across domains and technologies
• Experience on working in DevOps desirable
Specification / Skills / Experience:
1 Hands on experience of Automation/Manual tools and techniques, in particular,
a. Key word architecture,
b. Automation using (Selenium)
2. Good communication skills
3. The candidate knows how to write main documentation about the implemented test automaton architecture and the test automaton user guide etc..
4. Experience on working in DevOps desirable
5. The candidate must be motivated, very dynamic and pro-active