Selenium_2 to 4 Years_Chennai
1. Implementing and maintaining consistent test automations based on defined Key word architecture
– Its maintenance must be easy (not take too many time)
– Its components can be re-used in other contexts (or stories)
– The checkpoints must be relevant
2. Realizing POC and associated feasibility study (based on test repository).
3. Executing and following the test campaigns
4. Respecting the GECD test policy and strategy
5. Working in Agile context in an extended team
6. Be able to alert the team manager at each identified blocking point
7. Suggesting improvement for the test cases, test automaton architecture etc..
8. Flexible to do both manual test case design and execution when it is required during project critical deliveries.
9. Capture required metrics and publish regular project status reports.
Specification / Skills / Experience:
1 Hands on experience of Automation/Manual tools and techniques, in particular,
a. Key word architecture,
b. Selenium testing experience.
c. Automation using (Selenium)
2 VB Scripting, Java is a plus
3 Good communication skills
6 The candidate knows how to write main documentation about the implemented test automaton architecture and the test automaton user guide etc..
7 Good experience in handling Database with knowledge in DB queries
8 The candidate must be motivated, very dynamic and pro-active
9 The candidate always likes looking for the best technical solution and willing to learn new test frameworks to automate.
10 The candidate is keen to learn the test designer activity (create and describe new test cases)