Selenium Test Analyst – 6 to 9 yrs – Pune
Pune – B1 – Jenkins
You’ll be responsible for:
• Performing testing across various web & mobile applications ensuring quality is at the forefront of our deliveries
Spectflow Skill needed
• Concentrate on testing software to the agreed definition of done
• Automate suitable tests
• Contributing to designing solutions that meet the strategic requirements of our business.
• Identifying improvement opportunities such as test automation or technical innovations to increase the quality and efficiency of delivery.
• Providing technical expertise and collaborating in teams operating across the UK, Poland and India.
You’ll achieve this by: • Working with scrum team members and the Scrum Master and Product Owner to deliver focused, value driven changes to a high quality standard • Bringing your technical testing expertise to the team • Fostering team spirit and collaboration within your team • Engaging and contributing to the technical capability of our products to ensure they are the best fit for our customers • Focus on being a key member of an agile team, delivering great software We’re particularly interested in: • Experienced in testing web & mobile applications(Native/Hybrid and Mobile web) • Pension / General Insurance Product knowledge • Knowledge of modern software engineering practices, such as Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development & Continuous Integration. • Agile delivery experience / knowledge (Scrum, Kanban) • Experience working in distributed Agile in Multivendor environment • Knowledge about Nexus Framework • Experienced with tools such as Selenium, Zephyr (JIRA) & Visual Studio • Experience working with cloud tools like perfecto/SEE Test/Device anywhere etc. would be an added advantage