Selenium Test Analyst – 4 to 6 Years – Bangalore
• Experience in Automation Framework Designing, Executing and maintaining automated test scripts.
• Good working experience and knowledge of Selenium Webdriver & strong SQL knowledge.
• Good Java script knowledge
• Tracking, Bug Reporting activities and Risk Analysis.
Having Very good knowledge SDLC, QA process and AGILE methodology.
• Good analytical skills and should be able to understand and scope requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions and test cases.
• Good knowledge of VB Script
• Able to understand and design Automation Framework – Hybrid, DataDriven, Keyword Driven, Behavior Driven
• Good in understanding business requirements and convert them into Test Script
Job Specification / Skills
• 1+ years’ experience with Selenium Web driver
• In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications. Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards and test methodologies.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment – SCRUM is a plus
• Experience writing front end test harnesses.
• Experience with Selenium frameworks preferred
• Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring, Test Execution,
• Defect Having Experience in Functional and Regression / Integration and Smoke testing.
• Having Experience in using defect-tracking tools.
• Having Experience in implementing Test plans, Test Frame Identifying and reporting the faults/errors using HP QC / QTP defect tracking tool.
• Responsibilities include test script execution, data sourcing/data provisioning, defect analysis, and ensuring that proper test result documentation and processes are followed as per the test strategy.
• Strong RDBMS SQL skills and strong backend testing.
• Good understanding of testing concepts – STLC, metrics, defects life cycle
• Tools such as Quality Center, QTP, Selenium
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.