Test Analyst (Selenium) – 4-6 yrs – Hyderabad
- Work in an Agile Environment to understand & analyze User stories to take it forward for Automation.
- Work on the Technicalities of framework like Customized Reporting, Parallel Execution, continuous integration and overnight Scheduling.
- Manage ownership of automation and lead the automation team by mentoring the team as required.
- Design & implement build tools like Maven and managing JAVA automation projects using them.
- Interact directly with End User Clients / Developers / Bas
- Candidate should have experience of UI/Functional automation using Selenium/Java (3+ experience)
- Candidate should be able to work independently with client for automation
- Should have very good knowledge of Java/Selenium
- Should have worked on BDD tool JBehave
- Knowledge of API testing is added advantage
- Experience of Manual Testing added advantage
Experience: 4-6 years
Contact Person: Neha Ghatkar