Selenium Test Analyst – 4-6 years – Bangalore
- Work in an Agile Environment to understand & analyze User stories to take it forward for Automation.
- Analyze user stories from ST & SIT perspective and script it to achieve progression Automation.
- Work on the Technicalities of framework like Customized Reporting, Parallel Execution, continuous integration and overnight Scheduling.
- Front end & Backend test automation experience.
- Should be sounding good in Java and java scripting.
- Knowledge of Automation tools to provide test efficiency.
- Exposure to a wide range of tools (Selenium).
- Ability to coordinate and communicate at intellectual level with the project team(s) for all aspects of project Interact directly with End User Clients / Developers / Bas
- Maintain the Selenium & JAVA automation code and resources in source controls like SVN / Bitbucket over the time for improvements and new features
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, JAVA
- Execute automation scripts on different browsers/environments & report defects/results to the team
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with both staff and senior leadership
- Ability to work with managers to track status and create clear concise summary and detail information
Experience: 4-6 years
Contact Person: Neha GhatkarApply now