Selenium Test Analyst -2 to 6 yrs – Chennai
- Experience in Automation Framework Designing, Executing and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Good working experience and knowledge of Selenium & strong SQL knowledge.
- Tracking, Bug Reporting activities and Risk Analysis.
Having Very good knowledge SDLC, QA process and AGILE methodology.
- Good analytical skills and should be able to understand and scope requirements and prepare test scenarios, test conditions and test cases.
- Good knowledge of Script
- Good in understanding business requirements and convert them into Test Script.
Job Specification / Skills
- Hands on experience with Selenium
- In-depth knowledge of testing Web-based applications. Familiarity with SDLC, quality standards and test methodologies.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment – SCRUM is a plus
- Experience writing front end test harnesses.
- Experience with Selenium frameworks preferred
- Having Experience in Software Testing, which includes Test case Authoring, Test Execution,
- Responsibilities include test script execution, data sourcing/data provisioning, defect analysis, and ensuring that proper test result documentation and processes are followed as per the test strategy.
- Strong RDBMS SQL skills and strong backend testing.
- Good understanding of testing concepts – STLC, metrics, defects life cycle
- Tools such as Quality Center, Selenium
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.