Within Capgemini we strongly focus on protecting our customers and their business objectives against all different kind of cyber threats. Our Cybersecurity team plays an important role in assisting our clients to define and improve their cybersecurity approach, both the private and public sector.
At Capgemini we believe cybersecurity to be a business enabler and encourage to have a well-defined security vision and strategy in place. With your up-to-date knowledge of security, you will help our clients to translate their security vision and strategy into workable programs and help with the high-level execution to minimise their risk exposure.
For our cybersecurity team we are looking for a motivated Security Visionary & PM who is ready for the next step in their career.
You will provide the vision and strategies necessary to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our clients by communicating risk to senior management, creating and maintaining enforceable security policies, supporting processes, and ensuring the compliance thereof. To support these tasks, you will coordinate your activities with the client’s CISO or act on behalf of the CISO. You will be responsible for the evaluation and deployment of security-related products, and develops and coordinates information security awareness and education programs. Where required you will assure that a system-wide disaster recovery and incident response plans is in place.
Your activities will include:
- Create information security strategies, both short-term and long-range, in support of the client’s objectives;
- Develop and/or enhance an information security management framework and verify the adherence thereof;
- Developing information security awareness training and education programs;
- Act proactively by ensuring that proper protections controls are in place, such as intrusion detection and prevention systems, firewalls, and effective physical safeguards;
- Advise senior leadership by identifying critical security issues and recommending risk-reduction solutions;
- Ensure vulnerabilities are managed by directing periodic vulnerability and coordinate the follow-up thereof;
- Creation of reports and evaluations based on evidences;
- Identification of risks, threats and their related mitigations based upon the client’s risk appetite;
- Making security proposals for new projects.
You have clear and professional mindset and able to work closely with executive management to determine the acceptable levels of risk for the client organization. You have a professional mindset and take responsibility and decisions, following fact-based decisions, for establishing and maintaining a corporate-wide information security management program.
While performing your day to day job you want to be challenged and you use your passion for security to inspire others and keep up with the continuously evolving domain of cybersecurity. You enjoy working both independently or in team and cooperation with multiple disciplines does not give you cold feet.
- A degree in the area of – or equivalent to – computer security, computer science and/or proven experience of at least five years in the field of information security and cybersecurity;
- Dutch or French speaking with a good operational knowledge of the second national language and English;
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and high level of personal integrity;
- Knowledge and experience of frameworks and methodologies such as ISO 27001, ISO 31000, NIST (knowledge of COBIT, CIS, OWASP, ISF are a plus);
- Proven experience in risk and project management;
- Possession of Industry recognised certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CCSP, CCFP and CGEIT is an advantage;
- Analytic mindset, problem solver and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of information security techniques and tooling.
Capgemini is committed in helping you to achieve your potential and offers you a competitive remuneration package. Together, we’ll determine the career path that will take you as far as you want to go. At Capgemini, you have the opportunity to benefit from merit-based promotion, build your network, grow your knowledge and participate in and contribute to a global team that acts with passion, commitment and integrity. There are different kinds of opportunities available to you in our Outsourcing, Technology or Consulting discipline and the major industries we serve.
Play a role in the team. Use your insight and intellect to influence and lead. Capgemini offers you the freedom to be outstanding.