An overview of the role
In order to drive the growth agenda in Cyber Security for Cloud Infrastructure Services, we are looking to expand our cyber security team. You will responsible for cyber-security business development, notably for shaping, pricing and delivering effective solutions to support security particularly within the Manufacturing, Automotive & Life Sciences (MALS) sectors.
Your activities will involve the design, development and selling of effective solutions to support the infrastructure security and risk remediation systems ensuring the application of current and emerging technologies. You will operate in difficult, complex or political environments taking full responsibility for outcomes. You will represent and promote the group internally and externally including at board level. You will develop strategic partnerships and strong relationships with internal and external clients and maximize benefit for all the parties. You will generate creative and innovative perspectives using visionary application of technology and constantly look for improvement. You will lead and build effective teams to meet business objectives and changing market requirements. More specifically your responsibilities include:
Specifying, communicating and delivering the Security Consulting, Security Architecture and Engineering services solution aligned with one or more of the main groupings in Capgemini’s model for Cybersecurity Transformation and Enablement Services:
Infrastructure and Technology
• Cloud Security
• Protective Monitoring and Security Operations
• Incident Response and Investigation Services
• Advanced Threat Mitigation Solutions and Services
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC)
• GRC Automation
• Risk Assessment and Risk Management
• Threat and Vulnerability Assessment and Testing
People and Process
• Security Strategy and Transformation Consulting
• Enterprise and System Security Architecture
• ISMS and Security Operating Model Transition/transformation
Information and Data
• Identity and Access Management Assurance
• Data Protection
• Application Security
Why this role?
You’ll be leading cybersecurity sales pursuits on behalf of the Infra UK Cyber Security Team and contributing to other security-related sales initiatives in which we collaborate with other parts of Capgemini.
Providing recognised thought leadership by developing and publishing relevant, well-presented, “points of view” on security-related matters to the market, speaking at industry events, and engaging with broader initiatives with the Capgemini Global Service Lines
Mentoring and coaching those who join the Infra UK Cyber Security Team through the graduate and academy schemes and longer-standing members of the team who seek personal development and career progression
Improving the quality and standard of knowledge management in the Infra UK Cyber Security Team Leads by example and encourages others in the team to do the same.
Building and cementing relationships between the Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line (GBL), the MALS Market Units and other global business lines as appropriate.
You are flexible and dynamic and have the energy, commitment and resilience to achieve your targets in challenging and evolving business environments. Highly credible, you have the ability to influence both internally and externally and have a proven track record of service excellence with clients particularly at C-level. You work with no supervision, in complex environments. You manage last minute changes calmly and professionally and can deal with ambiguity. Through generation of creative and innovative perspectives, you develop alternative solutions. Taking control of difficult situations, you gain client and partner respect. You take calculated risks but exercise caution and take full responsibility for outcomes. You establish consensus and attain agreement.
You also have the requisite experience and strengths:
• Dedicated Manufacturing, Automotive or Life Sciences Services experience over a minimum of 10 years
• Breadth and depth of security consulting or enterprise security architecture experience
• Sound business development skills and operating at C-level
• Strong and proven consulting behaviours
• Ability to explain security issues to business and IT practitioners clearly and convincingly
• Ability to translate policy and regulatory requirements into cost effective technical solutions
• Detailed knowledge of at least two industry sectors
• Relevant professional certification (e.g. TOGAF, SABSA, CISSP, CISM or similar)
• Security Cleared to SC (or willing and able to undergo clearance)
• Experience of leading and delivering Cloud security solutions
• Experience of leading the design of securing controls centred on the Cloud, Virtualisation, “Big Data”, SAP, SDN/SDDC or mobility (e.g. Bring Your Own Device)
• Experience of leading and delivering Identity & Access Management solutions
Why join us?
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.