The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
The Cybersecurity Office at Capgemini Australia is housed within the Capgemini Audit and Compliance team. The team works closely with APAC and Group Cyber Security teams to implement cyber security controls, manage compliance and certifications like ISO 27001. Our team leverage industry, technical, regulatory and crisis management knowledge and have access to numerous other capabilities that enable us to manage cyber risks for Capgemini Australia and our Clients.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
Primary function of the Security & Risk Manager will include:
- Deploy Governance and Framework aligned with local Legislation.
- Performing compliance-based activities around ISO 27001 and Business Continuity Management
- Maintain and develop our established ISO 27001 accreditation and align to ISO22301 standard.
- Schedule and perform Internal Audit program across the organisation and participate in annual External Audits carried out by certification bodies.
- Performing Security Reviews and Risk Assessments on Vendors, Client engagements and IT tools and applications
- Assisting the Sales team in pre-sales activities
- Being responsible for your deliverables and KPIs
- Writing and delivering compliance and audit reports, policy, and procedures, and
- Maintaining and improving Security, Business Continuity Management, Risk related methodology and procedure
- Escalation point of contact for local client, staff-based security Incidents
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, in information systems or similar field, or equivalent TAFE Diploma
- Broad information security & business continuity experience
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and monitoring Management Systems (including Information Security, Business Continuity Management).
- Solid technical background across range of network, system and application architectures
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in cyber security consulting, auditing, performing security assessments
Demonstrated experience in following:
- Conducting Governance, Risk and Threat Assessment.
- Implementing or auditing – ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer
- Solid understanding of ISO 22301 Framework
- Security Incident Management
- It is desirable that you have at least one of CISSP, CISA, CISM.
- It is desirable but not essential to have knowledge of other management systems including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 31000 risk management standards.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.