We have an exciting opportunity for Security Consultant to join us in Hong Kong
- Assess, guide and recommend client on current security posture and to be state.
- Assess existing applications from end-to-end architecture reviews, application security, best practice configurations for different types of technologies.
- Provide sound advice to project teams on newly initiated projects.
- Proven experience in a security advisory role.
- Since we have multiple positions we are open to candidates from 4-14 years of relevant experience
- Good on regulatory and local security standards
- Good knowledge on different security technology stacks (SIEM,Firewall,WAF) etc
- Should have ability to perform audits ,gaps assessment and Risk Assessment
- Good knowledge in 3rd party vendor assessments.
- Strong soft skills and able to converse with all levels of management and technology teams.
- Should have done CISSP /CISA