We are looking for a Security Specialist to strengthen our team
As a Security GRC (Governance, Risk, Compliance) Specialist, your role is important in helping Capgemini uphold its commitment to compliance and security leadership with our customers. We’re looking for someone with a drive for excellence, adherence to compliance, and a demonstrable passion for security – if you have a favorite security principle or can recite the changes between PCI-DSS 3.0 to 3.2 by memory, we’d love to talk to you!
Typical tasks and responsibilities for this security specialist are:
- Ensure that compliance requirements and IT risk management are fulfilled in service operations
- Working as a security resource or security manager for customer projects and services
- Ensure and maintain security requirements in the services, technical infrastructure and ways of working
- Establish and maintain a governance framework for compliance and control of internal, customer, and international requirements (ISO 27001, PCI DSS, etc.)
- Able to manage both an internal and external audit function for customers and external audits both as a solo auditor and as an audit team leader
- Provide assistance and guidance to management and staff regarding compliance issues, firm policies and procedures, and industry regulations
- Track security and compliance-related KPIs and metrics, and assist with reporting on those metrics to senior management
- Function under minimal direction and guided by specific objectives or statements from contracts and SOW, contract deliverables, and outcome metrics
- Perform other compliance-related tasks as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 and PCI-DSS 3.2 and of the global data security regulatory environment
- Knowledge of Finnish security requirements and agencies such as KATAKRI/VAHTI/NESA (National Emergency Supply Agency/Huoltovarmuuskeskus).
- Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments using manual or automated tools;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver;
- Bachelor’s degree (or above) of computer science, network engineering, or relevant security-related experience;
- Ability to research and interpret new rules and regulations;
- Having one of the following certifications is helpful, but not required: CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, or PCI-DSS ISA
The role requires fluency in both Finnish and English as well as the ability to pass a background security check. With strong expertise in your domain, problem-solving skills and attention to detail, you feel right at home with multicultural and international environment. As an important player in the team, you aim to provide excellent customer service by communicating difficult concepts clearly and by being flexible to changes. You also have good cooperation, communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
We offer you a challenging position in a growing, international company full of interesting assignments, space and freedom for your new ideas, and support for developing and widening your competence in your position. We have a great workplace with excellent team spirit. For us your balance between professional challenges and personal life is important. You will be working full-time in the Helsinki capital area.
Why join us?
Grow with the experts and work with the top clients. Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services. You will have chance to participate major high-impact IT programs that affect multiple touchpoints in the daily life of people. You will get our career model to support you in your career development.
Enjoy your workday and life. We stand out by having the nicest people in the IT industry, a strong culture of helping each other and loads of flexibility to support work-life balance.
Be trusted and valued. We give our people the freedom to do their work and trust them.
How to apply
Apply by March 31st, 2019 by clicking the Apply now-button below. Please note that we start interviewing suitable candidates already during the application period!
For further information please contact Garth Coogan by email garth.coogan (a) capgemini.com
Cannot find a suitable vacancy? Send in an open application: https://www.capgemini.com/fi-en/jobs/open-application/
People matter, results count.